Buddha Wear has been supporting the Sehati Anak Foundation for several years and we hope that this has made a difference for some kids who are suffering under the condition of HIV. We will keep on supporting this great organization. If there is any more interest in the Sehati Anak Foundation, please contact us under email@example.com.
Sehati Anak Foundation was set up in June 2010 and based on intention to support the positive growth and development of children infected, exposed and/or affected by HIV/AIDS.
We hold the belief that these children are equal to other children everywhere and despite their condition have the right to grow and develop to their full potential with the attention, love and care from adults.
This foundation was also developed based on such facts as :
- Increasing cases of HIV in children in Bali since it was first documented in 2004 in Sanglah Hospital.
- The extension of children with HIV infection to the remote area of Bali and not just in the capital of Denpasar where it was originally reported in previous years.
- The number of orphaned or neglected children from HIV infected adults.
- Document those from low socio economic backgrounds who are affected by this disease.
- The stigma and discrimination towards these children, who are infected, exposed or affected by HIV.
To help HIV affected children lead happy, healthy lives and develop their full potential.
To assist with prevention, early detection, supplementary feeding, medical assistance and educating the wider community so these children are accepted into society.